Manufacturing/Fast Moving Consumer Goods
The fast moving consumer goods practice serves companies in a broad range of industry groups including food, beverages, health and beauty aids, over-the-counter pharmaceuticals, household products, , paper products, and selected consumer durables. These companies are looking for ways to drive top-line growth through international expansion, new product releases and increased price realization.
Index has helped increase profits and build value for leading consumer product companies nationwide. We have conducted corporate and business unit strategy reviews, advised clients about mergers and acquisitions, searched for growth opportunities, helped launch business strategies and recommended operational improvements such as Manufacturing-performance improvement, supply-chain management, pricing, and marketing/sales effectiveness.
In our Consumer Goods practice, we apply experience, proprietary tools and rigorous fact-based analysis to help our clients achieve significant economic value and lasting competitive advantage.
Some of Our Experience:
- » Enhancing the Competitiveness of a Major Player in the Food/Beverages Industry
- » Re-energizing and Restructuring a Multinational Company
- » Helping a Local Player Join the Big League in Manufacturing
- » Staying Ahead In Spite of Numerous New Challenges in Paints
- » Regaining Leadership in Wines and Spirits